Pure Enjoyment

Have questions or comments about the magazine?<br>Post them here and they will be forwarded to the appropriate staff member for reply.

Pure Enjoyment

Postby Zeddicus » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 am

I just wanted to let the magazine know how much I have really enjoyed their publication. There's never been an issue that I didn't find interesting. I always have intentions to make 2-3 projects from each one. It is by far my favorite magazine. And the Fowlers are my favorite designers. So it always makes me happy to usually see 2 of their projects in each issue. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Once again, Thanks.

Matt
No day in which you learn something is a total waste.
Zeddicus

Re: Pure Enjoyment

Postby John Polhemus » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:50 am

Thanks Matt!

I too admire the Fowler's work.

JP
Scroll Saw Patterns
www.jpwoodworks.net
John Polhemus
Admin

Postby minoweive » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:10 pm

Matt, I agree, I truly love this magazine also. I have learnd so many things, it was my first magazine. when I started scrolling. if I know anything, it was from the folks hear.
Evie
If you don't learn from the past, your doomed to repeat it
minoweive

Postby PhilWithBeard » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Evie:

Welcome to the site.

A lot fewer posts here than that other magazine's forum where I read so many of your posts.

Maybe you can help put some life in this site.

Phil
(formally know as the Phil with a beard which is all gray.)
PhilWithBeard

Postby minoweive » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:13 pm

Thanks Phil. I was a memmber hear a couple times, and always got lost somehow. not the forum, just me. lost password, or something like that. lost my pc . or internet server. and I don't know. just got lost. hehe. but if you know me, you know that is normale for me. :wink: I am glad to see this magazine forum getting off to a running start again. I have longed for it. I got my start with this magazine. and was, some of the first scrolling I ever did, from patterns I got out of it. when I got my scrollsaw, at a tool show. I got about 12 magazines at the same time. and have been in-love every since. I have many friends from other groups, but my teachers are hear in CW&C. John P for one. as he is probley starting to know. I also have 3 other user names hear. and don't know how to delete them, but maybe someone could help. I also have issues dating back to 1996, and a few extra, te sell , in more newer issues.if thats ok to say. maybe I could let the magazine figure out something to get them to others that need them and we could both benafit from them. also. is there a spell check hear somewhere? HEHE. :mrgreen: I can scroll and do other woodworks, but just can't spell worth a dinck. thanks for the welcome, and Iam glad to be hear. Evie
If you don't learn from the past, your doomed to repeat it
minoweive

Return to CW&C Magazine