average scrollers

Have questions or comments about the magazine?<br>Post them here and they will be forwarded to the appropriate staff member for reply.

average scrollers

Postby scrollersmoke » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:36 am

I was thinking the other day it would be nice if they was a regular article in your magz. about your average scroller you no a subscribber to the mag. do an article on them and include some of there work and or patterens they made themselfs maybe a little about them such as what got you started whos your inspiration, what type tools they use pics. of there shop. why they do what they do, the list can go on and on.
what part of the country they live what they do for a living. and so on
thought i would pass this on in case someone else might think its a good idea too. it could be done by phone or email.
give it some thought might be the only way some of us will ever be in the spotlight.

Rick
scrollersmoke

Postby JTTHECLOCKMAN » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:23 pm

Rick

Just a note to your question or recomendation. They already do that. As an example in the March 2007 edition there is a great article about John Gillitzer written by Wes Demarest with pictures of his shop and his projects. There is always the Reader's Gallery which I think really adds to the magazine. Always great to see what others are doing. I do not want to answer for the people in charge of the magazine but I think if you have someone in mind they would be more than happy to get an email from you. They can only put so much in the magazine for space restrictions. I am sure the people at the magazine are always looking for ideas.
John T.
JTTHECLOCKMAN

Return to CW&C Magazine