Submissions to Creative Woodworks & Crafts
Creative Woodworks & Crafts is published eight times a year and features innovative scroll sawing, carving, intarsia, and small woodcrafting projects. We are always on the lookout for new designs and new designers.
If you are interested in submitting to Creative Woodworks & Crafts, we would need the following:
- Photographs of any projects that you are interested in submitting. These would not need to be professionally shot, as any projects we accept would need to be shipped here for photography.
- A complete and accurate Supplies list (and Bill of Materials, if more than four pieces of wood are used for a project), formatted like those in the magazine.
If accepted for publication, we would need:
- The project shipped here for professional photography.
- Complete and accurate instructions, formatted as closely as possible to those in Creative Woodworks & Crafts.
- Full size patterns (these need not be computer generated as long as they are accurate).
- Step by step photography, if possible.
Please e-mail Debbie McGowan(Editor) to discuss project payment.
Send your submissions to Creative Woodworks & Crafts, Debbie McGowan (Editor), 7 Waterloo Road, Stanhope, NJ 07874 or contact her by e-mail. Please allow us at least eight weeks to review your project and get back to you. All designs must be completely original and we must have first exclusive publishing rights (your designs cannot be featured in any other publication until after the off-sale date).
We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you! For more information, call Debbie McGowan(Editor) at (973) 347-6900 ext 142 or fax (973) 347-6909.